Uptown Condos & Townhomes for sale
Uptown features townhomes with attached garages and roof-top patios. Trinity Bluff and Pecan Place are the primary residential developments in the Uptown District. The area also features several apartment communities.
Pecan Place is the elegant anchor of Uptown Fort Worth:
Built in 2003 and designed by Ken Schaumburg, Pecan Place has 9 units on the edge of the Trinity Bluff in Fort Worth’s Uptown. Each single-level unit has a large balcony and residents can enjoy amazing views of downtown from the rooftop patios. Gated video-monitored garage and elevators offer security to home owners. Units have gas cook-tops & fireplaces, granite on all counter-tops, giant closets, jetted tubs and beautiful hardwoods in the living areas. Since there are only 9 units in this complex there are often not any on the market. Some owners have expressed a willingness to review offers however.
Get information about Uptown Homes by following these links:
- See all of the available units for sale in Uptown (with interior photos).
- Compare Pecan Place to other downtown condos with my convenient spreadsheet
- Pecan Place HOA Documents
- Compare Pecan Place Floor Plans.. sorry, no floor plans are available for these condos
- Find out what units in Pecan Place have sold for in the past 12 months